|| UK & Ireland Sales Manager
||Up to £60K with a £20K Bonus package, car etc
||UK & Ireland Sales Manager
A Global Leader in the Instrumentation marketplace.
- Lead the sales organisation, define its goals in accordance with the company’s business strategy by creating a vision and strategy in terms of the direction over the long term and articulates a feasible way of achieving this goal.
- Generate orders through the management of customers and resources by offering the company’s Plant Safety portfolio. Part of the UK & Ireland sales management team.
- Sales Manager has P&L budget responsibility within the gross margin range assigned as limit of authority.
- Sales Manager has responsibility for sales force, for all sales activities and relevant budget.
- Ensure the continuous check and improvement of internal procedures and manage the global change process in his/her department (Change Management).
- All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties. Identifies relevant trends in the market.
- Deduces actions from these trends in agreement with the overall strategy.
- Represent the company to the accounts.
- With regular visits to the main decision makers within the account to establish solid contacts for ongoing or future business.
- Tender management – coordinates sales force and other resources, pricing based on funding availability and competitors intelligence, order follow-up for relationship management.
- Drive large projects or business solutions and services.
- Manage the employees / resources and set clear tasks and goals (i.e. Set targets, propose commission / salary & bonus plans and revision, run performance appraisal for sales people, approve expense reports for sales team).
- As member of the UK & Ireland sales management team responsible for GDS, makes a contribution to the development of the mission, vision and strategy and aim of the organisation.
- University degree or equivalent business experience.
- Proven sales track record.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Gas Detection Industry.
- Previous experience of leadership of a sales team staff covering the UK and Eire.
- Knowledge of and experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
A Basic salary of up to £60K
Bonus package of £20K
Executive Company Car
Private Health Care / Life Assurance
Contributory Pension Scheme