|| Sales & Marketing Manager
||Dependant upon experience
||UK – Home Based
||Sales & Marketing Manager
My client is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
They operate from numerous UK locations and employ around 3,000 people. The Group of companies operate in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
The position of Marketing & Sales Manager – HV Cables & Service will have a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Developing long term market relationships in appropriate depth and numbers to ensure the company’s presence as a leading supplier of HV cable systems & service in the UK market.
- Lead sales opportunities, meetings, negotiations, track and monitor quotations and feedback into the wider organisation – portfolio to include land & submarine HV cable systems and service.
- To support the Front End Sales Team in cable related opportunities.
- Maintenance of reporting and opportunity management systems (CRM Tool).
- Develop and deliver a clear and coordinated marketing strategy for the cable portfolio that aligns with business objectives and maximises opportunity for business growth.
- Understanding the changing needs of the market and aligning company offerings accordingly.
- Taking accountability for individual sales targets for cable; to meet or exceed KPIs such as order intake and EBIT.
- Working closely with the tendering team, support the preparation of comprehensive client proposals.
- Where necessary, coordinate, manage client / industry approvals and certifications for new products or techniques
- Customer facing experience.
- Knowledge of HV cable systems.
- Good interpersonal, networking and teamwork skills.
- Results orientation, customer and market focused.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Knowledge and or experience of submarine cable systems,
- Knowledge of contract conditions.
- Knowledge of the UK transmission and distribution market and associated regulatory frameworks
An extremely attractive salary is on offer with substantial bonus scheme.
Executive company car / Attractive car allowance.
Contributory pension, Life assurance, Private healthcare.
Plus the usual Mobile, laptop, full home office set-up and all the usual benefits associated with working for a global leader.