|| Sales Manager – Middle East
||Dubai or surrounding region
||Sales Manager – Middle East
My Client is a true Global Instrumentation company with an excellent track record in the market for quality Instrumentation.
Due to growth they are cash rich and looking to further invest in the Middle East market.
- To provide leadership towards maximising profitable sales in the assigned area through a network of direct and indirect sales people.
- To establish plans and strategies to increase shares in the region.
- Responsible for field sales activities in the Middle East.
- Establishes plans and strategies to increase shares in the Region.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market
- Responsible for establishing both regional and individual sales objectives in line with the company’s Plan
- Coordinate specific objectives of the Plan with other functional departments of the company
- Establish target markets and customers in coordination with marketing
- Develop and implement plan for expansion of direct sales in to new countries.
- Define and manage the monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Provide leadership to the sales team to help them achieve their objectives
- Spend a significant amount (50%) of time in the field with individual accounts and co-travel with field sales staff
- Initiates and coordinates the development of field sales action plans
- Conducts frequent one-on-one interviews with the field sales staff to build effective communications, understand development needs and gain knowledge of sales and activity performance
- Maintains accurate reporting in line with company requirements
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Works closely and effectively with the Internal Business Units.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and adhered to within the team.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record of successful European/ME sales management.
- In depth knowledge of analyser products, applications and the market place.
- Technical degree extended with commercial training and/or degree.
- Multi-cultural experience
- Fluency in English language. Arabic a plus.
The following is on offer for the right candidate:
- Market Leading salary and bonus scheme.
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Phone, Laptop, iPad and home office set-up.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression.