|| Regional Sales Manager
||£38-40K plus attractive commission structure
||UK Northern England
||Regional Sales Manager
My Client is one of the world’s technology leaders in measurement instrumentation. As UK manufacturers and suppliers, they provide innovative solutions for application within the worldwide water/wastewater industries, food, quarrying, cement and other industries where bulk liquids or solids are involved.
My Client has enjoyed consistent growth over the last 16 years and with continuing positive growth, they are looking to add an additional experienced Regional Sales Manager to their UK Sales Team.
The Regional Sales Manager position includes duties such as:
- Maintaining the excellent level of business we currently enjoy, whilst working to increase the level of business within the area
- Proactively contacting existing customers to keep them abreast of new product developments, new application opportunities, and to find out what new potential they may have for the company’s products
- Proactively contacting potential new customers and arranging visits to discuss and demonstrate the company’s products
- Arranging and carrying out product training sessions with customers, utilising resources from Head Office
- Providing initial technical back-up to customers where appropriate, and arranging full service support to Head Office where necessary
- Maintaining accurate contact records, as part of the company’s ProspectSoft (marketing) database on existing and potential business in the area
- Feeding back competitors activities and product innovations in our area of business interest
- Attending regional exhibitions to promote the company and our family of products
- Visiting the UK Head Offices on a regular basis, attending sales meetings etc., to receive product training and to play a key role in the future strategies in the geographic area
- Identifying applications in the area, which are novel, or currently not sufficiently addressed by existing instruments to help the company exploit early market opportunities
Full product and sales training will be provided at the company’s offices
The candidate should have:
- Proven track record of field sales – ideally technical sales or a similar market.
- Ability to run your own territory effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Show the desire and want to learn and succeed.
- A full driving licence is essential
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
An attractive salary of £38-40K is on offer with an attractive commission structure is on offer.
Plus the usual benefits such as ompany vehicle, demo products, mobile phone, laptop pc, company credit card will ask be provided.