|| Quality Coordinator
||UK South East
My Client is a true global leading manufacturer of instrumentation that employs 8000 people in over 40 countries.
The UK Subsidiary has been present for over 40 successful years and employs over 100 people.
- Component inspection to approved drawings and company procedures ensuring full compliance.
- Coordinate calibration of internal instruments in required time frame and update internal calibration system.
- Produce & process non-conformance analysis for root cause identification.
- Raise customer & supplier Corrective Action Reports and ensure their timely and accurate closure.
- Adopt a proactive approach to monitor and analyse defects on non-conformances and customer complaints.
- Implementation of corrective actions arising from audits, complaint investigations, etc.
- Support the Quality Manager in monitoring and progressing quality assurance and quality control programs and produce reports relating to non-conformance.
- Liaise with internal and external customers on quality issues.
- Carry out Quality audits.
- Conduct basic risk assessments of the quality and H&S systems.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify and ensure immediate work areas comply with business policy for H&S and environment.
- Working within the Quality Management System (QMS) framework, complying with procedures and company guidelines Knowledge Required Health & Safety.
- Ensure all quality records are fully completed.
- Support the delivery of Quality and H&S Objectives & Programmes.
- Ensure procedures and work instructions meet the company standard and are kept up to date at the correct issue status.
- Promote company vision, values and reputation with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners
- Work with the Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager & Management Team on other projects and assignments where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvements process.
Essential Requirements of the role:
- 2-3 years previous quality assurance experience, ideally within a manufacturing and / or operations environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Positive and upbeat manner, enthusiastic and self-motivated, enjoys the opportunity to use initiative.
- Organised & skilled in time management, able to effectively prioritise and manage workloads.
- Strong & effective communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate confidently with both external and internal customers, and suppliers.
- The ability to offer pragmatic solutions to problems or issues.
- Attention to detail with the ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately & diligently.
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Windows: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- strong customer orientation skills and be a team player with proven ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Supplier audit experience
- Internal audit qualification
- Ability to apply corrective and preventive actions, determine root causes and close warranty issues to the customers satisfaction.
- Experience of UKAS (ISO:17025), ATEX and / or PED.
- Experience in writing Procedures/Work instructions.
- Advanced level of IT skills particularly MS Excel.
The Company is offering:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Private Medical.
- Critical Health.
- Life Assurance (following a qualifying period)