|| Internal Sales Manager
||Circa £40k plus bonus
||Uk South East
||Internal Sales Manager
A leading manufacturer of Pressure, Level and Temperature measurement solutions on a global scale. My client is in a solid financial situation and in a position to grow is sales force in the UK
- To proactively take steps to increase sales, provide excellent customer service and increase the profitability of the company’s Instruments Ltd.
- To ensure that all team members (ISE’s and CSR’s) carry out their work in an accurate and timely manner and as specified in their respective job descriptions. All job descriptions should be reviewed and updated as necessary.
- Measure, and positively influence, the customer service KPI’s as detailed within the company’s UK Sales Charter.
- Drive high performance by acting as a day-to-day leader, providing coaching, guidance and mentoring to all team members on sales processes and technical [systems and product] information to help to over achieve on all KPI metrics.
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimise the internal sales operation. Do this in association with the Divisional Manager to ensure synergy between Internal and External objectives.
- Seek to anticipate and resolve (before they happen) specific situations where we have the potential to not meet on our obligations or commitments to our customers.
- Escalate problems to the Divisional Manager as deemed necessary.
- Educate and review to ensure a ‘right first time’ culture
- Promote a friendly, professional and helpful response across the team in all interactions with our customers.
- Resources should be reviewed daily dependent upon work load, holidays and absence for any other reason.
- To carry out reviews and appraisals for team members, ensuring that these are written up in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures for all sales order processes are adhered to. Influence the content of the SOP’s as part of this work (i.e. regularly review the systems and procedures within your area of responsibility to ensure they provide optimum use of resources).
- Share and implement good/best practice together with the Internal Sales Manager in the Process Instruments Division.
- Oversee, and actively seek to improve, the levels of customer claims/complaints, credit requests, returns and debit notes.
- Authorise credits, vendor purchase orders etc. as required.
- Ensure the ERP & CRM system is updated as required.
- Continually seek to gain efficiencies in our processes and systems.
- Positively contribute to the Company’s TWC target.
- Work with the Divisional Manager on other projects and assignments where appropriate.
- An experienced technical sales professional with a proven track record in achieving sales growth and in internal sales management.
- A higher qualification in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar management role.
- Close proximity to our offices in Merstham near Redhill, Surrey.
- Proactive in their approach to supporting colleagues and customers alike.
- Works with a sense of urgency and has the ability to assimilate and apply information quickly and effectively.
- Thorough and tenacious in looking for opportunities to continually improve our customers’ satisfaction by working with an already high performing internal team in a structured and people-oriented manner.
- Leads by example and has the drive to maintain the highest levels of service by working in a sustained, professional and reasoned way.
- Has the attention to detail, adaptability and objective judgement, together with the ability to achieve results whilst maintaining relationships.
Company benefits such as competitive salary and bonus, Pension, Private Medical, Critical Health and Life Assurance are on offer
The benefits of working for an established and financially secure business.