|| Business Development Manager
||UK – Anywhere
||Business Development Manager
The company is one of the world’s leading diversifies manufacturing and technology companies. They ara a FORTUNE 150 company and have been in business for more than 120 years. They have manufacturing and sales offices in more than 70 countries, and their products and services are marketed around the world.
- The main purpose of this role is that the individual will be responsible for meeting or exceeding the overall bookings target for the Machinery Health business throughout the UK and Ireland.
- To develop and drive sales initiatives that grow the business and supporting overall business objectives.
- The individual will also develop high value solutions for the customer using the wide range of Condition Monitoring technologies and focusing specifically on high level, value add projects.
- To become an active member of the organisation, working with the team to service both existing accounts and to develop new site opportunities.
- To work with the company’s project pursuit colleagues to ensure maximum potential for solutions is included within the project scope.
- To promote the sale of products and services throughout the country, ensuring consistency with the strategic plan, embracing a solution sales approach.
- To meet or exceed the aggressive divisional growth strategy and utilise innovative technologies and sales programmes to quickly increase market share.
- To understand customer business drivers and goals and keep up-to-date with customers business situations.
- To develop relationships at all levels within a customer organisation to facilitate sales of large high value asset optimisation solutions.
- To be fluent in discussing maintenance, availability and throughput with high level customer contacts.
- To develop high value solutions for the customer using the product portfolio.
- To develop strategies to build market participation in the “Online Conditioning Monitoring” sector of the business.
- To pro-actively use the Business Management tool to maximise effectiveness in the field.
- To deliver monthly sales forecasting and an annual budget forecast.
- HNC, HND or degree level in an engineering discipline or similar.
- Excellent understanding of Condition Monitoring technologies.
- Experience of implementing or maintaining Condition Monitoring solutions.
- Significant direct sales experience in industrial sales and successful results driven in solution selling.
- Experience in developing and growing a solution based territory.
A salary of £40-45K basic is on offer.
Bonus – up to 25% of salary
Executive company car
Pension & Life Assurance.
Plus all usual benefits of a market leading employer.