|| Area Sales Manager
||£38k – £45k + 25% bonus
||UK South West
||Area Sales Manager
My Client is a Global leader in Process Control, Instrumentation, Automation and Engineering Solutions
- Promote & publicise company products in the market place with panel builder (OEM), industrial and commercial end users, electrical contractors and wholesalers.
- Identify & action any sales leads & opportunities to ensure successful sale. Liaise with FES Sales Team to cover all sales prospects available.
- Undertake surveys/discussions on client sites to identify all requirements and sales opportunities. Ensure design is within Company capabilities.
- Submit quotations in line with company commercial procedures. Pursue order process to ensure successful product delivery & excellent levels of customer service.
- Present, discuss and negotiate company’s value proposition with major stake holders, customers and consultants.
- Support as necessary the company’s Power Quality Strategic Customer Manager.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, factories & customers.
- Carryout on-site commissioning of Low Voltage capacitors.
- Undertake on-site after sales activities including reporting of comments, faults, and arrange any remedial actions required.
- Compliance of all company Health & Safety Procedures.
- Reporting of market activities including competitors.
- Prepare & Issue, Area monthly reports & forecasts.
- Maintain an overview & support activity for colleagues during times of leave.
- Maintain regular contact with colleagues providing training support & direction together with selling back up as required, enabling turnover maximisation within the Region.
- Comply and adhere to company code of conduct, ethics and integrity.
- HNC in electrical engineering or equivalent essential
- Results Orientation – Drive to meet or exceed targets
- Customer & Market Orientation – Builds customers relationships
- Technical Excellence – Recognised an expert in own field
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Sales experience desirable
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities
- Electrical Engineering experience, aligned to Power Quality.
A salary of £38k – £45k is on offer with a 25% bonus achievable.
A company car, phone, laptop and the usual benefits you would expect is also included.